Dual Degree Program:
We hope to offer a dual degree in Jewish-Christian studies in coming years. This program allows students to take advantage of a previously acquired Associate or Bachelors degree (Preferably in theology or religion). Our Jewish-Christian training program complements your previous studies at Catholic, Southern Baptist, Jewish or other religious institutions. By completing the core courses in our training program and submitting proof of a Associates, Bachelors, or Rabbinical degree from another religious institution, students are granted an equivalent level degree in Jewish-Christian Studies.
(1) Introduction to Jewish-Christianity
(2) Introduction to the New Testament (B'rit H
(3) Introduction to Tenach (Old Testament)
(4) Introduction to Torah (Law of Moses)
(5) Life and ministry of Jesus
(6) Jewish Christian Worship (a course and seminar about how to combine Jewish and Christian Worship practices with emphasis on Biblical Festivals, Feasts, Holy Days and Halakkah. Also includes several projects concerning how to develop a personal and congregational system of Jewish-Christian worship.)
(7) Biblical or Modern Hebrew (Credit for this course can be transferred from another school)
(8) Messiah in the Tenach (overview of Messianic passages including symbolic references to Messiah
in the Old Testament).